If you struggling to find quality people to date, you're not alone. Many of our clients feel frustrated by how few singles they meet on a day to day basis.
When it comes to addressing scarcity in your search for love, we recommend considering out-of-the-box approaches to widening your dating pool. Have you generally shied away from online dating? Consider opening a couple accounts. Do you avoid meeting singles offline? Join forces with a friend and get out more.
And what about matchmaking?
In our experience (and despite its significant history) matchmaking tends to be one of the least utilized approaches to getting more dates.
Matchmaking provides support to busy, burnt-out singles, especially those who struggle to find their ideal match. That said, it's not the right option for everyone. To help you determine whether you'd like to explore matchmaking, here are some pros and cons:
- Significantly smaller time investment per date compared to other approaches
- Potentially increased chances of meeting a compatible partner
- Matchmakers "vet" your matches
- Share the burden of dating with a professional
- A financial commitment that can be expensive
- No guarantees
- Your matchmaker may not "get" you
- Your matchmaker may not have a large enough pool to offer quality matches
If you are located in the Bay Area and would like to try matchmaking, we've created a list of local matchmakers. Note that we don't endorse nor receive any kickbacks from the included matchmakers; this list is meant solely as a place to start your search.
Get our Free Matchmakers List now
Get our FREE list of Bay Area matchmakers and begin expanding your pool of suitable mates now!